Graduates of the Woodrow Wilson School pursue widely varied careers with both an international and domestic focus in the federal government of the United States, the governments of foreign nations, international organizations, state and local governments, think tanks, nonprofit organizations, the media, consulting firms and the private sector.
- Post a Job or Internship Opportunity in WooConnect
- WWS Recruiter's Guide (PDF Format)
- Campus Map - PDF / Interactive
- Travel and Accommodations
- Administrative Offices
- WWS Events Calendar
If you are a potential employer, we want to know about job and internship opportunities available in your organization.
- Please create an account in WooConnect to post your position and complete the required fields.
- Alumni can also post "Job Leads" in WooConnect with minimal information (organization name, position title, and a web link or PDF).
If you encounter any issues posting your opportunity in WooConnect please contact:
Director of Career Development and Alumni Relations
Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs
Graduate Program Office
2-C-4 Green Hall
Princeton, NJ 08544-1013