Language Study

audience member

WWS majors must complete at least one foreign language course beyond the current University requirement. This may be done:

1)  by taking an additional course (200, 300 or 400 level) in the language used to meet the University requirement. Either a language course or a course taught in the foreign language may be used; or

2)  by taking a course at least at the 102 level in a language other than the one used to fulfill the University foreign language requirement.

Courses used to meet this requirement may be taken at Princeton or elsewhere; all courses must be taken on a graded basis.

When they declare their concentration, students who are bilingual may apply to WWS to have this requirement waived.